Requisition Number: 192582
Work Location: Huizhou, Guangdong
Lead and develop a team of Technical Trainers to ensure excellence in the area of technical skill development for Manufacturing and developing and delivering content related to enhancing the effectiveness of leadership within the plant. Responsible for leading local efforts in the areas of HRIS, Recruitment, Compensation, and Compliance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Ensure all employees have an effective orientation in to Jabil.
– Drive continuous improvement in Training and Development team through trend reporting analysis, metrics management and encouraging every team member to improve their own skills.
– Ensure procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant e.g ISO Training Procedures
– Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes.
– Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
– Communicate overall training and development strategy on a regular and consistent basis.
– Lead by example.
– Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
– Exchange knowledge and information with other Training Managers to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
– Prepare and audit Jabil Circuit’s Affirmative Action Plans and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local EEO laws and regulations.
– Provide policy guidance and standards of achievement to management concerning diversity initiatives.
– Manage the recruitment and selection activities of the company to hire and/or transfer internal and external executives, managers, professionals, technicians, and support staff to ensure adequate staffing.
– Recruit, screen, and interview internal and external applicants to fill current or expected job vacancies. Review and evaluate applicant’s work history, education, training, and other qualifications. Source candidate from both internal and external sources. Expedite and coordinate internal transfers. Refer candidates to the hiring manager.
– Negotiate salary and relocation offers that lead to a win-win relationship between Jabil and the new employee.
– Ensure a consistent and fair policy with all search firms with respect to submission of resumes and fees.
– Evaluate selection criteria and testing techniques to ensure compliance to standards.
– Design, develop and implement an effective advertising campaign for Jabil, which takes account of cost and effectiveness.
– Plan and co-ordinate job fairs to ensure the best value for Jabil.
– Responsible for Records Management for the STP site.
– Understand and take account of specific legislation relating to recruiting e.g. FMLA, FSLA, ADA, WARN.
– Consult on employee relations matters, job classifications, and employee morale issues.
– Compile statistical HRIS reports for department (i.e. costs per hire, turnover, recruiting efficiency, hire ratios, response rates, referral factors, etc.).
– Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting, analysis, and metric management.
– Participate and lead team projects that address strategic initiatives as directed by the HR Manager.
– Oversee the records retention of all Employee Personnel Files (both active and inactive employees).
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
– Plus 3 – 5 years experience in HR Specialist capacity.
– With 1 year’s experience in HR Generalist capacity.
– Has working knowledge of many software packages.
– Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.