Requisition Number: 196584
Work Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco
Using established procedures is responsible to create check reports of new printed circuit boards or redesign of existing printed circuit boards to improve manufacturability of design.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Work with manager and/or technical project manager to provide information that will aid in the initial quoting process.
– Provide Document Control with a complete design package consisting of data and documentation prior to production launch.
– Work concurrently with other Design Services departments, Business Unit Management, Manufacturing, Test, Purchasing, and Quality departments through the design phase of a program. Work to provide a design that not only meets the customer’s criteria, but is also of high quality, cost effective, and manufacturable.
– Support production discrepancies by incorporating fixes into subsequent revisions in a timely manner.
– Record all ideas, sketches, and pertinent conversations in approved Design Log or Lab Notebook.
– Use SPC data collected in production in subsequent programs to ensure continuing improvement in designs.
– Stay abreast of the latest technology and techniques to make sure designs that are producible, testable and cost effective.
Education & Experience Requirements
– College diploma required
– Plus 3 years related experience and/or training.
– Manufacture Engineering or Test Engineering experience is a plus.
– Proficient using Valor, and/or RSI software packages.