Requisition Number: 196947
Work Location: San Jose, CA
Jabil is a $17B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for a [[title]] to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Intern will assist the department or project manager in providing support to that area. In addition, they may be assigned specific projects either as part of, or in addition to, the day-to-day activities related to the assignment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Complete specific projects assigned by the Project or Department Manager
– Flexible work schedule given potential deadlines
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
– Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
– Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
Education & Experience Requirements
– Minimum 3.0 GPA
– Enrolled in a 4 year program, entering Junior or Senior year
– Pursuing an Industrial Engineering degree or related degree
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.