Requisition Number: 198306
Work Location: San Jose, CA
Do you want to join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who’s company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world’s largest electronic manufacturing companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people.
Intern will assist the department or project manager in providing support to that area. In addition, they may be assigned specific projects either as part of, or in addition to, the day-to-day activities related to the assignment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Complete specific projects assigned by the Project or Department Manager
– Flexible work schedule given potential deadlines
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
– Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
– Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
Education & Experience Requirements
– Minimum 3.0 GPA
– Enrolled in a 4 year program, entering Junior or Senior year
– Pursuing an Industrial Engineering degree or related degree
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.