Recruitment Specialist I
Requisition Number: 199400
Work Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco
Researches, recruits, screens, interviews, and refers qualified candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Partners with managers and supervisors to identify and determine the knowledge, ability, skills, and other qualifications required.
– Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
– Initiates contact with potential candidates to conduct initial screening and schedule interviews accordingly.
– Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
– Coordinates participation, setup, and drives efforts for career fairs.
– Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract qualified candidates.
– Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to candidates.
– Files and maintains records in accordance with applicable Federal, State, and local employment-related legislation
– Coordinates and makes necessary travel arrangements for candidates who are interviewing or relocating as required.
– Prepares offer letters of employment for prospective candidates utilizing the Compensation Guidelines.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and training.
– Plus 1 – 2 years experience preferred in recruiting role.