Quality Inspector I
Requisition Number: 199937
Work Location: Clinton, MA
Jabil is a $17B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for a [[title]] to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Work with manufacturing and Quality personnel to continuously improve the quality performance of the division. The primary focus of the position is to support incoming inspection, quality lab support, lab machine calibration, and help ensure product quality through good inspection techniques and capabilities.
We are looking for a Quality Control Inspector who enjoys working independently and in a team environment and who will make a valuable contribution to our company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Quality, Engineering, and R&D in regards to inspection techniques and methods of testing to determine product capabilities.
- Inspect and test components, products and finished assemblies in accordance with required specifications.
- Conduct Incoming Inspections when required.
- Have a basic understanding of Good Laboratory Practices. Assure gages are properly used, stored, and are within the current calibration cycle.
- Assist in making recommendations on test fixtures and inspection equipment to be utilized in the lab. Arrange for repair of gages.
- Enter data into computer for analysis and prepare graphs/charts of data.
- Comply with all cGMP/QSR requirements. Work with all QA and manufacturing personnel to achieve cGMP/ISO13485 compliance.
- Follow all procedures/work instructions while performing inspection/test duties.
- Observe all health and safety requirements and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Perform reasonably related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with micrometers, vernier calipers, inspection and test equipment.
- Work flexible hours including nights and weekends as required.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to read drawings and prints, understand dimensions and tolerances, and perform normal calculations (addition/subtraction, division/multiplication, etc.)
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.