Intern – Engineering
Requisition Number: 210268
Work Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
Intern will assist the department or project manager in providing support to that area. In addition, they may be assigned specific projects either as part of, or in addition to, the day-to-day activities related to the assignment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Complete specific projects assigned by the Project or Department Manager
– Flexible work schedule given potential deadlines
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
– Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
– Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
Education & Experience Requirements
– College experience required
– Must be demonstrably proficient in Excel and have effective communications skills
– Experience in engineering documentation and Solidworks preferred
– Pursuit of Engineering degree preferred
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain positions may require US citizenship.