IT Process Engineer II
Requisition Number: 208036
Work Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco
The IT Process Engineer II has a dual responsibility. The initial one is to drive the “design” of the IT process of his/her responsibility. This role involves leadership to the project effort to “build” the process and coordination/communication to successfully implement the process across the entire IT organization. The second role involves the responsibility for the day-to-day operational activities require to ensure the process of responsibility functions as designed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Establishes effective relationship within IT organizations and Jabil to understand and interpret the process requirements and ensure efficient integration and optimal results for process definition
– Leads in the design and implementation of the process of his/her responsibilities, related tools and/or methodology to ensure cost efficient, timely and effective services that support the corporate business strategy
– Develops process tools and templates to facilitate process consistency and effectiveness
– Drives the efficiency and effectiveness of the process of responsibility and ensure that the process participants consistently follow the process standards, policies, business roles and procedures
– Maintains concise process management documentation and ensure process information repository is complete and accurate
– Oversees the day-to-day administration and operation of the process of his/her responsibilities and associated tools (Global, Regions, Sites level as assigned), facilitates or chairs process-related meetings
– Defines process controls and ensure are monitored and in compliance with Jabil audit requirements ad compliance programs (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley)
– Communicates regularly with upper level management to assess the status of the implemented process and define steps for improvement
– Develops new Key Performance Indicators and other measurements and/or identify data sources for them; prepare and analyze process management reports
– Leads teams on process and tool improvement initiatives across the IT organization involved in service & product delivery; define quarterly process objectives
– Develops process training material, conduct training section and practical and technical consulting and mentoring on process utilization
– Ensures Customer Satisfaction with the utilization and results of the process
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
– Minimum 5 years of overall IT experience.