Requisition Number: 210415
Work Location: Florence, KY
Jabil is a $17B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for a [[title]] to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Has responsibility for executing established procedures in verifying and assuring quality processes and manufacturing standards
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Inspects, measures, and tests mechanical, electrical and electromechanical components and assemblies
– Verifies material conformance to specifications. Interprets company and industrial specifications.
– Gathers and maintains specific records of technical data related to materials, tools, fixtures and processes used in company
– Creates and maintains inspection plans, logs and reports
– Compiles reports using information gathered from quality, manufacturing and research projects
– Develops measurement processes
– Collects and analyzes data using statistical analysis methods
Education & Experience Requirements
– Associate’s degree preferred.
– One to three years related experience and/or training.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.