Quality Engineer I
Requisition Number: 210419
Work Location: Memphis, TN
Jabil is a $17B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for a [[title]] to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Assists the Quality Assurance function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing. Supports and drives corrective action efforts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Ensures capability studies are performed on critical processes
– Performs first article inspection and review visual aids
– Performs defect analysis reporting
– Performs MRB on sustained products
– Participates in CAC meetings – support continuous improvement
– Performs line and product audits
– Assists Quality Engineering in APQP
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– 0-2 years related experience.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.