Test Engineering Technician I
Requisition Number: 210422
Work Location: Florence, KY
Do you want to join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who’s company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world’s largest electronic manufacturing companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Responsibility for building testers, fixtures and environmental test chambers to the specification standards required
– Repairs testers, fixtures in accordance with the fault logging and down time system. Responsibility for diagnosing the fault and cause of fault and driving appropriate corrective actions to ensure minimal reoccurrence of failures.
– Documents all repairs and improvements on test equipments
– Monitors all testers for intermittancies and reduces them in accordance with targets set
– Provides support to Operations and the Test Engineers through participation in the continuous improvement effort and promotion of a “Quality First” mentality
– Supports and maintains the component programming facility and the label printing equipment
– Controls and maintains the equipment maintenance and calibration system in accordance with ISO requirements. Responsibility for scheduling and execution of maintenance on time and to the correct standards. Responsibility for development of Preventative maintenance program development for each element of test equipment.
– Controls and maintains the part numbering system for all test equipment’s and spares and will be responsible for establishing a min/max level for all spares required
Education & Experience Requirements
– High school diploma required
– Plus 1 or more years experience troubleshooting to component level using schematics or hardware specs
– Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.