Machine Support Technician I
Requisition Number: 210424
Work Location: Florence, KY
Jabil is a $17B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for a [[title]] to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Performs semi-routine equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment without supervision. Can solve simple machine running problem.
Can train new operators without related experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Performs equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment for corresponding difficulty of product for this skill level
– Can set up machine for simple product better than the BOM requirement
– Can solve simple machine running problem
– Can train new operators without related experience
– Coordinates with other team members to set up machines according to set-up sheets
– Ensures board loader and feeders are continually kept loaded with the correct parts, and prepares for next part run by loading feeders for next run before needed
– Monitor machine rejects to assure that parts are being sorted and ran on a daily basis
– Ensures processes and equipment remain within acceptable company manufacturing standards
– Performs quality auditing, testing, and basic machine troubleshooting functions
– Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements
– High school diploma or equivalent preferred
– At least 5 years experience for machine running; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.