HR Business Partner
Requisition Number: 210427
Work Location: Memphis, TN
Jabil is a $17B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for a [[title]] to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Provides HR support and consulting services to multiple locations & business units within the region, serving as the primary Human Resources contact and advisor to managers and employees. Partners with HR peers in execution of regional HR programs and strategies, nation-wide HR team projects & initiatives, and to seek and provide innovative solutions that support and optimize the operating objectives of the business, mitigates risks and ensures legal compliance contributing to the long term financial success of the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Works from inside the org, identifying the needs and acting as a bridge between the business group and the COE.
– Strengthen your clients’ ability to lead organizational change by bringing proven best practices to help Jabil leaders achieve sustainable results. Create strong, internal customer relationships, becoming their trusted partner and advisor on communication and change management issues.
– Aligning HR strategies with business objectives, owning and being held accountable for HR results and partnering with business to understand and support needs and requirements.
– Drive to the Organizational Effectiveness Plan, reporting progress and potential changes up; Be a part of the development and implementation cross-cultural communication strategies and change plans. Lead and manage delivery of change programs in support of aligning strategy, people, processes and structure.
– Work with business leaders to take a wide view of potential threats as part of the change process and incorporate risk management as part of overall change management strategy.
– Strong Project Management capabilities, adaptable to new projects and can draw the most out of the Center of Excellence.
– Understanding the talent needs inside the organization to support business needs.
– Ability to take needs of the business/employees and translate HR process and programs to best support that business. Drive changes necessary to impact retention.
– Provides oversight, supervision and direction to deliver HR programs and services designed to meet the unique needs of the functional groups.
– Coach and mentor high potential and high professional employees as part of the organization’s focus on talent development; including identifying talent issues before they impact the business.
– Partner with functional areas and HR functional groups to build and execute workforce plan in achievement of overall business strategy, objectives, and goals.
– Coordinate with functional leaders and Center of Expertise to ensure delivery of additional HR Resources, such as, Organization Development, Talent Management and Compensation in order to diagnose, develop and deliver timely, comprehensive and relevant solutions to the business.
– Leverage existing HR resources to ensure delivery of timely, relevant and efficient HR operations.
– Develop and implement training strategies; including partnership with corporate learning and development team to build appropriate solutions.
– Work and communicate effectively across HR and the functional organization.
– Assist in building a strong organizational culture.
– Ensure compliance with all pertinent HR-related laws and regulations.
– Assist with the deployment and tracking of project work plans and project management processes.
Education & Experience Requirements
– BS degree.
– Plus 5+ years of experience in a strategic HR Business Partner role within a matrix environment.
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
– At least five years of experience in employee relations, with emphasis on employee and/or labor relations and human resources policy development.
– Experience with multiple locations &/or business units, dealing with a broad range of HR-related areas at senior levels of organization
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.