IT Project Manager II
Requisition Number: 210031
Work Location: Penang, Pulau Pinang
Supervises a group of individuals involved in the development, support, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and installing of business applications programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Maintain availability of system including assisting installation at plant sites, providing support to current users, monitoring the system and troubleshooting issues.
– Train and support for all plants including coordination with other plants and installation teams.
– Participate in development and rollout of new functionality
– Assist in development of guidelines, checklist, procedures and training documentation.
– Ensure that projects are scheduled, planned to achieve the right balance of roadmap/strategic developments and necessary ongoing enhancements to maintain the integrity of the application/infrastructure
– Ensure project communication is effective with all parties.
– Allocate resources to projects.
– Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are ‘best in field’.
– Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
– Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
– Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality)
– Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
– Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
– Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
– To be proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the IT department functions.
– To maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
– Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
– Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
– Ability to synthesize project information and establish the appropriate scope of a project.
– Ability to apply strong project management skills and methodologies.
Education & Experience Requirements
-Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
– Or minimum 3 to 5 years experience, or equivalent education and experience.