Business Development Analyst
Requisition Number: 210187
Work Location: Tiszaújváros, Borsod-Abauj-Zemplen
Has responsibility for business systems, process development, support and training within a Business Unit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Performs data aggregation and reporting activities in areas of a Business Unit that are key to its success.
– Supports new developments, initiatives and activities and communicates through the Business Unit.
– Understands and continually evaluates current processes and tools to determine/verify ability to meet department’s business needs.
– Establishes and maintains an effective training and facilitation schedule for both new and existing processes.
– Creates and maintains ISO/QS procedures for the Business Unit.
– Tracks and communicates changes/enhancements to existing Materials department systems.
– Analyzes pricing or components, sub-assemblies and PCBA’s for use in customer quotes.
– Evaluates business systems and troubleshoots areas of concern.
– Develops ERP specific training; conducts continuous improvement training.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s degree in business.
– Plus 3 – 5 years experience in business management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Understands standardized departmental functions, processes, procedures and systems.
– Advanced PC skills emphasized on spreadsheets and ERP/MRP.