Business Unit Coordinator
Requisition Number: 209651
Work Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco
Assists in translating business strategy into work programs and processes for an assigned customer account(s) (Business Unit). May provide guidance to lower-level positions while gaining extensive knowledge and skills through education and experience to manage a customer relationship. Works independently on difficult assignments that are broad in nature requiring originality and ingenuity with minimal supervision or review. Provides comprehensive solutions to complex problems. Results are evaluated at agreed upon milestones for effectiveness in achieving specified results. Extensive contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Trains and gathers knowledge and experience to qualify for future Business Unit Manager opportunities within 2-3 years, depending upon business need.
– Manages a piece of the customer relationship (e.g., new product introduction, product line, transferring business to another Jabil site, materials management, etc.) through direct interaction with customers.
– Prepares materials for Request for Proposal (RFP) responses.
– Prepares commercial claims (e.g. excess and obsolete materials).
– Contributes to the forecast & variance process in Company’s financial system.
– Assists the Business Unit Managers in day to day business needs and workcell management.
– Supports Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process.
– Supports continuous improvement initiatives.
– Provides indirect leadership to more junior positions on team (e.g., Customer Service Administrators, etc.)
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s Degree required. Degree in Engineering, Finance/Accounting, or Business Management preferred.
– One (1) to three (3) years work-related experience required, preferably in Financial or Manufacturing Operations fields.
– Willingness to begin study in an MBA or equivalent degree program within two (2) to three (3) years preferred.
– Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.