OBA Inspector I – 2nd Shift
Requisition Number: 210265
Work Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Some positions may require US Citizenship.
Controls the organization, movement and integrity of the lots as they move through the OBA process prior to shipment
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Select, identify, scan and visually inspect samples based on lot size using knowledge of visuals, packaging and testing requirements
– Completes all OBA paperwork; daily logs, sort sheets, lot numbers and certificates of compliance
– Provides and assists in the hands on training and problem solving of new inspectors and other floor personnel
– Writes up corrective action sheets
Education & Experience Requirements
– High school diploma.
– Six months to one year related experience and/or training.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.