Jabil is a $22B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for a Director of Leadership Development to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Jabil empowers brands who empower the world. We are an $22B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and work with some of the world’s best-known brands. At over 90 plants in 23 countries, our team develops and manufactures products that help to connect people, advance technology, and improve the world in which we live. Our company was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida.
This position will be located in St. Petersburg, FL and reports to the Sr Director of Talent Management
As part of the Talent Management and Learning team, the Director of Leadership Development will serve as our chief learning curator for senior leaders and emerging, highly promotable talent. This person will work with our learning and talent management teams as well as a cross-functional group of stakeholders to identify the strategy and experiences necessary for this group of leaders to accelerate their development. By implementing contemporary, world class leadership development programs, the Director will play a critical role in developing the next generation of senior leaders across our global organization.
* In partnership with our talent management and learning teams, foster an environment for our leaders that promotes serial learning
* Establish and implement a multi-generational learning strategy to accelerate the development of emerging talent and senior leaders
* Partner with business leaders and peers in the Talent Management team to understand business strategies, identify leadership capability requirements, assess gaps, and curate learning and development experiences
* Create and analyze metrics to determine the impact of leadership development experiences and strength of Jabil’s succession plans
* Establish and maintain active executive sponsorship for formal leadership development strategy and programs
* Manage relationships with external partners
* Proactively manage projects to ensure budgets, schedules, and performance criteria are met for large, multi-year projects
Qualifications & Experience
* 10-15 years work experience, preferably in learning, leadership development, executive education, talent management or similar fields
* Exceptional facilitation and curation skills
* Demonstrated ability to diagnose and understand individual and organizational learning needs
* Demonstrated ability to create and successfully launch world-class learning opportunities
* Ability to develop credibility and rapport with senior executives
* Strong strategic and systems- thinking skills
* Extensive knowledge of best practices and contemporary techniques in developing leaders; experience applying these best practices within organizations
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Competence in evaluating effectiveness and return on investment in leadership development programs
* Experience integrating competencies into organizational initiatives that build leadership capability
* Ease working independently as well as collaboratively
* Experience working in and leading learning and development experiences globally
* Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required
* Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters Degree in a discipline such as industrial/organizational psychology, organizational development, management, or a related field preferred
* Ability to travel 30%
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.