Quality Inspector I
Requisition Number: 212098
Work Location: Grand Junction, CO
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
Performs in-process and final inspection of complex machined metal aerospace components and assemblies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works under close supervision of Quality Supervisor.
- Inspects in-process and finished production components and assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards.
- Accepts or rejects product according to blueprints, job instruction sheets and established operating procedures.
- Visually inspects products using standard tools and gauging (i.e. calipers, micrometers, height stands, etc.), using lot sampling methods, first article checks, or 100% inspection.
- Enters product acceptance info into computerized systems (i.e. customer portals).
- Affixes label or QC stamp to job order for conforming product, or completes and attaches rejection tag for nonconforming product.
- Supports Quality Clinic Manager, as needed, during Root Cause Corrective Action investigations.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a relevant position.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.