NDT/Quality Inspector II (2nd Shift)
Requisition Number: 212121
Work Location: Grand Junction, CO
Jabil is a $18B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for an NDT/Quality Inspector to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Primary role of the NDT/Quality Inspector is to inspect in-process and final product against customer requirements, and document/report results. The ideal candidate will be able to solve practical problems, in both a team and individual work environment. This is a 2nd shift position, Monday through Thursday (3:00 pm to 1:30 am).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct Visual and NDT (Fluorescent Penetrant) Inspection of complex machined metal components and assemblies, per established procedures and criteria, to ensure conformance with quality requirements.
- Work closely with Quality Supervisor, Quality Clinic Manager, Engineering, and other inspectors to resolve quality issues.
- Use basic inspection gauging and equipment (i.e. calipers, micrometers, height stand). Other tasks and responsibilities as-assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- HS diploma or equivalent, with some continuous education preferred.
- NDT Level 2 or higher NDT Certification, preferred (preferably in Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection).
- 2-6 years of experience in quality level position, preferably in NDT.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferred.
- Experience in basic blueprint reading and use of basic inspection equipment.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, be able to work with limited supervision, and be able to meet attendance requirements.
- Experience in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must be able to pass vision acuity and color perception test.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.