Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
About Our Company
NP Medical Inc., a subsidiary of Nypro, a Jabil company, is an innovator and supplier of medical devices that address the large-scale needs of the infusion therapy and vascular access markets. The goal that motivates us every day is to provide compelling product solutions that make quality patient care possible by improving patient outcomes and caregiver safety at an affordable cost. It is a deep understanding of the consequence of our work that has fueled NP Medical’s product innovation, guided our daily operations, and defined our customer and caregiver engagement for over thirty years. This rich tradition has produced an enduring and winning culture marked by excellence, compassion, and collaboration that extends to our customers, caregivers, and patients alike.
Candidate will oversee in-process inspection, requalification, batch release and responsible for improving Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
* Recruit, train, develop and supervise the Quality team.
* Oversee raw materials and final product testing for QA release.
* Ensure cGMP compliance.
* Serves as the MRB coordinator. Manages quarantined material and release from NCMR.
* Support internal and external audits.
* Ensure accurate and timely communication between departments and shifts.
* Ensure timelines and appropriate sense of urgency in all aspect of the QA function.
* Prioritize work based on customer need.
* Perform team member evaluations professionally and on time.
* Drive the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of organizational goals.
* Coordinate 5S audits, GEMBA walks and serve as the Safety representative.
* Project a positive attitude and promote total involvement of all personnel in their daily duties.
* Able to backfill a Quality Assurance role when necessary.
* Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
* May perform other Quality related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* BS/BA or one to three years related experience and/or training.
* 3+ years of experience in a lead role.
* Ability to read and interpret documents, write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Familiar with the requirements in 21CFR820, ISO 13485 and cGxP.
* Familiar with injection molding and molding defects.
* Medical Device * ISO 13485, 21CFR820 * cGxP * Strong teamwork skills mandatory * Sampling Plans * Excellent written and verbal communication * Microsoft Suite
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.