Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
Requisition Number: 216581
Work Location: Penang, Pulau Pinang
The purpose of the Recruitment Sourcing Specialist role is to research, source, recruit, screen and interview qualified candidates for craft, technical, paraprofessional, professional, and managerial positions at Jabil.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Research, source, and screen viable candidate’s resumes using a variety of recruitment and sourcing methods to include cold calling, professional networking, and resume search utilizing various methods (e.g.,. develop market mapping, various job boards, internal database searches, networking, referrals, online searches, posting open positions, user/technical forums, Boolean search, etcé) for job openings at Jabil.
– Utilizes a variety of tools for sourcing candidates to include posting jobs to internal and external job boards, participation in forums and job fairs, networking, etc.
– Maintain a database of candidates for potential job openings using a variety of proactive sourcing methods.
– Conduct pre-screening of candidates via telephone and online tools.
– Develops and customizes interview questions based on the requirements of the job.
– May conducts interviews with candidates and make recommendations for secondary or management interviews.
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related discipline.
– Plus 2 – 5 years experience in Recruiting.
– PHR Certification or other Human Resource Management Certification desired.
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.