Quality Inspector I – Nypromed – D Shift
Requisition Number: 214962
Work Location: Clinton, MA
Jabil is a $18B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Performs routine and repetitive inspection procedures to ensure quality levels at various stages of production
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Inspects in-process and/or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards
– Determines acceptance or rejection of product working from blueprints, engineering change notices, or established operating procedures
– Works under close supervision of Manufacturing supervisor or other designated supervisor
– Follows simple, standardized and routine written directions for assigned quality assurance inspection operations
– Visually inspects products using magnifying glass or other tools, using lot sampling methods, first article checks, or (occasionally) 100% inspection
– Reads blueprints, engineering change notices, and special instructions
– Enters standardized information into computerized CIQ system using simple keystrokes to indicate pass or failure of board.
– Affixes label or QC stamp to board, completes and attaches rejection tag if necessary, and places board in rack if failed, or onto assembly line if passed.
Education & Experience Requirements
– High School diploma.
– 2 to 6 years experience in a relevant Jabil production position.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.