Industrial Eng Technician I
Requisition Number: 216201
Work Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco
Industrial Eng Technician I will support the Industrial Engineering Department in planning, designing, implementing, and managing; integrated, production and service delivery systems that assure performance, reliability, maintainability, schedule adherence and cost control within the production site.
Main focus will be assisting the IE in layout and process changes in production and entering data in IE related systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Assist in the preparation of an area for a line move or process change
– Update the Product-Process-Time database (IEDB), as directed by the Industrial Engineer
– Update/Create production Visuals, as directed by the Industrial Engineer
– Order, receive and validate tooling, as directed by the Industrial Engineer
– Insure the standardization of Jabil processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction
– Support the Lean organization by maintaining a solid process foundation and data integrity in order to support process improvement through the organization
– Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Associates Degree in Industrial Engineering or Production Engineering
– At least 1 year of working experience in a related field
– Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.