Requisition Number: 218257
Work Location: Penang, Pulau Pinang
Leads the definition of technical strategy, standards, configurations & ensures feasibility. Acts as consultant to Global Service Organization (GSO) & Global Business Systems (BSG) organizations to define job content & skill sets to support technical infrastructure.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Defines technical roadmap, ensuring match with Jabil business & IT Strategy.
– Provides integrated hardware / software platform definition. Both components should complement each other.
– Provides regular updates to Global IT on execution of strategy.
– Takes feedback from Global IT to influence architecture strategy.
– Defines Technical platform – make, model, configurations, integration elements.
– Submits Prototype solution prior to full implementation. Prototype should serve as a proof of concept.
– Ensures Service Quality Assurance & Engineering of solution.
– Makes the initial commissioning of solution into production.
– Achieves sign off from GSO, PG & BSG to transition technology to support.
– Defines processes & methods to support technical infrastructure in production.
– Defines headcount sizing methodology.
– Defines management tools to support production environment.
– Documents technical platform – configurations, FAQ, CMDB.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
– 8 to 10 years experience in an enterprise level organization ($5B plus in size, multiple geographical locations).