Warehouse Group Leader
Requisition Number: 219545
Work Location: Asheville, NC
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Coordinates and in some cases executes physical and electronic transfers of materials of received goods as well as the sorting and shipping of material planned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
– Completes receiving and/or shipping documents as necessary.
– Operates material transfer equipment.
– Promotes integrity of SAP data through use of established processes and procedures of electronic material transfer.
– Interacts with other functional areas to assure that material is received, distribuited and shipped accurately and in a timely manner as required.
– Leads group of Warehouse clerks, when Warehouse Supervisor is not present.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Technical certification in related area.
– Experience in Warehouse Area.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.