Intern – IL
Requisition Number: 221842
Work Location: Grand Junction, CO
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
Manufacturing Engineering Intern – Spring 2019:
Jabil Lewis Engineering offers paid, part-time internships in their Manufacturing Engineering department. Manufacturing Engineering is responsible for production process planning, NC programming, new product introduction, fixture design, tool design and disposition of discrepant hardware. Intern responsibilities may include:
- Assist in documenting machining processes
- Drafting machining processes, fixtures, and tooling
- Assist manufacturing engineering in process planning
- Write standard work procedures
- Perform time studies
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Currently in pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree with a graduation date between Dec 2018 – June 2019
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week in the Grand Junction office
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
- Preferred major: Mechanical Engineering from Colorado Mesa University
- Graduation date Spring 2019
About Jabil Lewis Engineering
Jabil Lewis Engineering is a division of Jabil Defense and Aerospace Services located in Grand Junction, CO. JLE is a contract manufacturer specializing in machined components for the aerospace industry.
Jabil is a product solutions company headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL which provides comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services. Operating from over 100 facilities in 29 countries, Jabil delivers innovative, integrated and tailored solutions to customers across a broad range of industries and end-markets, such as automotive, consumer lifestyle and wearable tech, defense and aerospace, connected home and building, industrial and energy, enterprise and infrastructure, healthcare, mobility, packaging and printing. Jabil reported $22.1 billion in revenue in fiscal year 2018 and is the world’s third largest electronic manufacturing services provider. For more information, visit: http://www.jabil.com.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.