Jabil COVID-19 update
We’re closely monitoring COVID-19 outbreak developments as the situation continues to evolve. Our priority – in all our 100+ locations around the world – is the health and safety of our employees.
We’ve implanted extensive health and safety procedures at locations around the world:
- Enhanced building sanitation protocols.
- Daily health and temperature screenings for everyone entering our facilities.
- Social distancing protocols and tools.
- Increasing personal hygiene requirements and tools, like hand sanitization stations.
- Limiting access to sites, which includes having employees whose work is not building-dependent work from home.
- Sharing educational materials aimed to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Our sites around the world are following, and will continue to follow, all protocols from their local government and health officials.
We take the responsibility of our employees’ safety very seriously, and are diligently working to do our part during this very challenging time to keep our employees, and our communities healthy and safe.
Our Manufacturing Solutions are in Critical Demand
As communities respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, the disruptions in global demand, and supply chains for a broad spectrum of products has caused acute shortages. From PPE to testing supplies and beyond, these products are needed by healthcare providers with ever-intensifying urgency.