Responsible for independent operation of Additive Manufacturing (AM) equipment, including laser based metal 3D printers, ovens, saws, and related equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with the work plan for requested orders within the stipulated time
- Execute slicing software program to determine build file
- Be able to process & maintain AM machine
- Roughing and finishing processing of parts
- Handle and feedback issue assigned by supervisor
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Be able to understand relevant CAD programs and file types
- Must have some hands on experience with 3D printers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Secondary School, High School, Technical degree preferred
- Plus 2 years working in manufacturing area
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.