ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Communicate with customer and obtain the technical information like the BOM, gerber file, CRD file, AVL etc.
· Do the BOM comparison and draft an ECN cover note after receipt of customer ECN.
· Provide training for new ECN coordinators and monitor their performance.
· Compare the AVL change from customer and draft ECN for system AVL update.
· Host ECN meeting inside the workcell and coordinate the ECN activities among other department staff.
· Verify customer documents are attached to the ECN and logged on to DCC. Verify ECN assemblies revision match the revision to the BOM.
· Inititiate a detailed ECN change form (eg, adds, deletes and changes), monitor the running change ECN implementation tatus within a workcell.
· Initiate FIA report and coordinate the FIA activities inside workcell if necessary.
· Advise customer about their ECN implementation status.
· Ensure the standard price of raw component under a BOM is filled in so cost roll up can be executed.
· Provide training for new ECN coordinators, execute advance system training if necessary and monitor their performance.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.