The Data Analytics Product Owner works with users to collect requirements and to provide system vision in data analytics area. Together with Data Scientist team ,is responsible to define the proper strategy for data analysis and modelling. Role requires an experienced statistical/operations research analyst in various analytical disciplines, such as linear and constraint programming, modeling, simulation, time series analysis, text analytics, multivariate analysis, and other various predictive analytics techniques. This role will have responsibility to drive the business analyst team, for writing functional documentation, user training and solution validation, together with approving them in order to deliver the solution is expecting.
Technical Lead will drive the proficiency within the team, assure best practices are followed, support the delivery of quality solutions, and assist management in meeting strategic initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments.
- Implements solutions into executable business processes and effectively communicates complex analytical concepts to users and management.
- Approve and deliver solution to exceed user expectation
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipates, meets, and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Exchanges knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to work in a technical lead role to coordinate a team of resources to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Works with functional managers to establish and maintain technical standards and guidelines for their area.
- Works with functional manager to review and evaluate new technologies that may be beneficial to current and upcoming project work.
- Coordinate technical tasks and work effort
- Identifies and communicates risks to the business.
- Contributes in defining new business requirements.
- Performs as a mentor on process and techniques to assure proficiency within the team.
- Align solutions within the overall IT strategy.
- Assures best practices are defined and followed.
- Drives consistency across applications and projects wherever possible.
- Implement project management methodologies to ensure project success
- Act as a liaison for the technical team to the project management team and IT management
- Communicate regularly with internal and external customers
● Knowledge of Advanced Statistics, operations research/ management, mathematics or business analytics with experience, courses, or project work.
● Familiar with Agile project management
● Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in teams and under pressure. Required English knowledge.
● Ability to draw conclusions from data and prescribe actionable and measurable activities.
● Highly motivated and creative, thinking “out of the box”.
● Familiarity with non-relational data frameworks (aka NoSQL, eg. Hive).
● Strong team mentality, interpersonal and communications skills
● Preferred working directly with management and executives
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.