The Talent Analyst III is an experienced system-thinker and business analyst who can identify patterns and linkages from various types of data. This role identifies and defines processes, metrics, and tools used by Leaders to assist them in effectively planning for their workforce needs. Specifically, this position will collaborate with Business and HR Leaders to identify strategic information needs, integrate, interpret and analyze data from multiple sources, and present relevant data insights with actionable recommendations to influence decision-making about current and future workforce needs in support of strategy execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works collaboratively with Talent Partners, HR partners, business leaders and other team members to collect data and statistics that support the creation of a robust Talent Strategy that achieve business outcomes.
· Conducts multi-level analysis and combines qualitative and quantitative data for cross-reference analysis to support the Talent Strategy/Plan development
· Leads and manages data analysis projects end-to-end; contracts and consults with internal customers, develops and executes research/project plans, data collects, analyzes, presents, and measures findings.
· Identifies and interprets patterns and trends, assesses data quality, and eliminates irrelevant data.
· Prepares and presents regular and ad-hoc data analysis reports incorporating key data/metrics from multiple systems, including headcount and finance forecasts, hiring, attrition, productivity, and utilization to support strategic initiatives.
· Trains others in analytic methods to support growing analytical capabilities throughout the HR organization.
· Utilizes technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze enterprise-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed.
· Create and monitor metrics that accurately assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the talent, key processes and programs
· Creates measurement systems to embed into Talent Strategy/Plans
· Develops key reports in Excel (merging files, filtering, sorting, v-look ups, basic formulas) that will be used to drive execution of Talent Strategy/Plan
· Communicates findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis
· Project management, planning and execution of the HR talent initiatives resulting from Divisional Long Term People Plans
· Creates, maintains, and ensures quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics
· Serves as the domain expert for human capital analytics
· Collaborates with subject matter experts across the HR (learning and development, Talent Aquistion, Talent Management, Mobility, Compliance) to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight.
· Contributes to creating an environment where well informed, fact-based decisions about talent and organizations are made.
· Demonstrates flexibility to shift from strategic to tactical work depending on the situation and role required.
· Uses a lean approach and strives to improve efficiencies of processes and systems.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· The ability to apply business acumen and the reality of the Jabil operating environment when developing recommendations/solutions/insights.
· Demonstrated expertise in workforce planning & analytics tools and methodologies.
· Ability to develop credibility and rapport with senior executives.
· Ability to lead and manage large, complex projects to successful completion.
· Deals with ambiguity, change, and adapts appropriately to a range of situations.
· Understands database structures, how technologies integrate and key data points.
· Able to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences and display quantitative information using appropriate graphic visualization techniques.
· Detail oriented with uncompromising desire for accuracy in reporting
· Able to prioritize multiple requests with competing priorities and deadlines
· Superior written and verbal communication skills that translate into effective report preparation and presentation
· Creative thinker and problem solver with the ability to objectively review a challenge and suggest multiple alternatives.
· Demonstrated excellence in project management, meeting tight deadlines, working independently, and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
· Works collaboratively in an inclusive environment where people from diverse cultures and backgrounds from all levels work together to achieve the best overall results.
· Focuses on exceptional customer service.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.