Responsibility for operating EDM machine to manufacture tool components, included hook pin, core block. Control EDM manufacturing precision to meet quality standard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operate EDM machine to manufacture tool components, included hook pin, core block.
· Maintain EDM Machine and solve EDM machine shortage.
· Self-inspection after EDM manufacturing.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Familiar with operating and maintenance EDM machine.
· Familiar with tool structure and drawing.
· Familiar with EDM manufacturing process flow.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma required. Secondary education or above preferred.
· Tooling or mechanical major
· Minimum 1 year related experience.
· Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.