NyproMold designs, manufactures, and qualifies high quality, precision plastic injection molds for the healthcare and packaging industries. We use the latest technology in high precision machining, design, and manufacturing to produce injection molds in our plants located in Clinton, MA and Gurnee, IL. NyproMold has a 30+ year track record consistency and success in the plastic injection mold industry and offers significant career growth potential to prospective employees
Provide support in functional areas of human resources including but not limited to payroll, recruitment, personnel records, benefits administration, and special projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support in all functional areas
· Payroll - Process payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
· Benefits –Assist in educating employees about their benefits and resolve any employee’s benefit questions.
· Recruitment– Assists HR Manager in conducting needs analysis. Tracks open positions and pre-screen resumes. Post open job requisitions to both internal and external sources.
· Coordinates all employee activities/programs.
· Participates in projects as directed by the HR Manager.
· Ordering of office supplies.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· A minimum of 2 years recent successful HR experience, including experience with payroll / benefits / hiring,
· Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Experience of using Epicor, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Office and the Internet.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and employees.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.