To fully understand the business requirements and scope of work by the assigned functional area. To ensure current business processes are effectively supported by ERP. To ensure the functional requirements are configured with opportunity for future enhancement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analyzes process gaps & establish best practices for business processes and transactions with global team lead.
· Ensures country business processes have no major deviation from corporate business practices.
· Ensures functional requirements are configured with opportunity for future enhancement.
· Ensures functional training materials for end users are properly structured and well delivered in the training sessions.
· Ensures end users are being trained & are prepared for new ERP system
· Ensures business scenarios are well evaluated during integration testing with related functional area.
· Ensures co-ordination of data clean-up & data mapping are effectively validated in the new system
· Ensures smooth implementation with no interruption to business towards go-live schedules
· To boost the confidence level of end users in working with new system.
· Support and resolve operational issues without impacting business opportunity.
· Identify and strive for continuous process improvement with development plan.
· Participates in ERP upgrades and co-ordinate global enhancement of ERP with regional teams
· Coordinates necessary revision classes to gear up system knowledge for related end-user.
· Plan and conduct full training sessions for new hire throughout the year.
· Collate country ERP system's capabilities with Corporate and strive for best functionality towards management goals.
· Facilitates process changes for ISO procedures.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.