1.0 Position Summary
The IT Support Technician provides technical guidance, support, trouble shooting and issue resolution to plant team members with regards to IT infrastructure. Responsibilities include but are not limited to analysis, selection and modification of enterprise systems, application software, installation of network hardware and software, and database management to ensure IT service provision is uninterrupted.
2.0 Key Responsibilities and End Results:
· Active Directory Administration.
· Business Systems Support.
· Anti-Virus administration and management.
· Basic TCP/IP Troubleshooting.
· Server backup, administration and maintenance (Server 2008 +, VMWare, Veeam).
· Desktop support for Windows 7.
· Support phone system.
· Administration of security system (Site Access and T&A).
· Provide IT software/hardware troubleshooting and day-to-day support for both the office and
production IT environments.
· Perform IT equipment and software installations and upgrades.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date IT maintenance documentation/procedures.
· Liaise with Europe and Corporate IT and other IT departments.
· Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
· Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
· Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed
3.0 Job Requirements:
· Pursuing Cert/Diploma qualification in a relevant I.T. or similar discipline.
· Strong knowledge of modern PC/Server Hardware and Software.
· Experience supporting both office and manufacturing I.T. environments would be an advantage.
· Proactively stay abreast of current I.T. trends.
· Systematic troubleshooting skills.
· Good organisation skills (time management, prioritisation, planning).
· Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Be able to work well in a team environment.
4.0 Organization Linkages:
- Reports to IT Manager.
- Managers and plant wide Team Members.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.