Manually place parts on circuit boards in accordance with workmanship standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Obtain certification in at least 3 positions on the production lines assigned, to include Assembly II, QC Solder, and Conformal Coating, and any other related certifications as needed.
· For assigned production lines within the workcell, and sometimes for other Workcells, fill in for workers not present in order to maintain the line’s productivity.
· Rework ICT and FVT failures, QC rejects and salvage for assigned lines.
· Assist supervisors in conducting training and cross training of line workers from assigned line.
· Rework RMAs as requested by Line Manager.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Maintain awareness and adherence to the committed delivery schedule to customers.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma and one to three months related experience and/or training. Must obtain certification in at least 3 positions on the production lines assigned, to include Assembly II, QC Solder, and Conformal Coating.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.