Consults with Security Architects to assess the security landscape, threats and vulnerabilities, and appropriate security tools, policies, and mitigation opportunities. Manages security services, technologies, and programs. Evaluates compliance to security policies. Conducts complex tuning and filtering of devices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports 24/7 global operations responding to security events in the environment; on-call as required.
- Collaborates on creation and implementation of security standards, policies, guidelines, and practices.
- Reviews emerging security tools and approaches and consults with vendors or service providers.
- Selects tools for evaluation, leads proof of concepts, use case design, and testing to validate acceptance
- Consults on security solutions/designs to satisfy architecture requirements and reduce enterprise risk.
- Approves security device tuning/filtering or policy change requests ensuring no negative impact to Jabil.
- Conducts advanced tool integrations, configurations, updates, and troubleshooting of security systems.
- Creates/refines advanced monitoring reports, searches, or investigative tools to enhance detection.
- Leads threat mitigation by identifying potential threats, vulnerabilities, and remediations/controls.
- Recommends metrics, goals, formulas, reports, and “best in field” practices to SOC management.
- Manages security programs to meet regulatory requirements and seeks continuous process improvement.
- Assists external third-party, internal, or customer audits and security compliance activities.
- Guides merger, acquisition, or closure security activities to integrate processes and aid compliance.
- Manages contracts, licenses, forecasting, service level agreements, and policies for assigned services.
- Investigates a variety of events by correlating data from various sources to determine the risk to Jabil.
- Leads investigations and supports routine forensic efforts in sensitive and complex investigations.
- Performs analysis of the environment (e.g. port scans, activity monitoring, intrusion detection).
- Assists in large-scale security incidents, investigations, and response activities; advises on remediation.
- Performs advanced incident analysis of security events; studies and reviews device security logs.
- Mentors, trains, and educates Site Security Coordinators, SOC Analysts, and Security Engineers.
- Maintains confidentiality in all security activities whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Anticipates and meets customer expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively.
- Leads large projects/initiatives or perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to define problems, correlate data, draw valid conclusions, and document details precisely.
- Ability to effectively communicate analytical data to varied audiences, including executives.
- Ability to influence and build credibility as a peer through strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to perform well under significant enterprise-wide pressure with a sense of urgency.
- Masters Degree preferred; Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering or 8 years + in Security Operations, Systems Engineering, or equivalent knowledge.
- Security related certifications: CySA + or GSEC and GCIH.
- Expert working knowledge of perimeter technologies, networking, and packet capture and analysis.
- Expert working knowledge of security tools (e.g. SIEM, NetFlow, IDS/IPS, endpoint solutions, DLP).
- Advanced technical knowledge of operating systems, network services, applications, and security logging.
- Experienced in common SOC programming languages (e.g. Python, PowerShell, PERL, Splunk SPL).
- Experienced in Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response and User Behavior Analytics tools.
- Master's degree in Information Security, Cybersecurity, or Computer Network Defense.
- Specialty security certifications a plus: GCIA, GCED, GREM, GPEN, CEH, GCFE/GCFA, CASP +
- Direct experience in an enterprise-level Cyber Incident Response Team or Security Operations Center.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.