The goals of Huangpu Site Assistant Communication Manager are:
1) to develop and implement plant-wide communication strategy that aligns with Smart Factory DVO (Digitization, Visualization, Optimization) and its current and long-term business objectives;
2) to act as the medium to introduce corporate communication strategy/activities to factory, and to work closely with site communication committee to resolve issues pertaining to all communications and factory image promotion issues.
3) to support Site Communication Leader and the Corporate Communications team in media, press and corporate image management, web content management, and digital content creation across multiple platforms.
4) to clearly communicate Jabil Huangpu capabilities and competitive differences and facilitate our position as a strong leader in our markets and Jabil Internal.
1) Work with Regiona/Corporate Communication team managing press and media relationships, including responding to inquiries and requests, soliciting editorial features, and conducting outreach around factory variance manufacturing capability campaigns
2) Manage the digital communications initiatives, including social media and Web platforms; responsible for developing and publishing content for a range of audiences; tracking and reporting related communications;
3)Create and maintain Jabil Huangpu Media Bank and asset distribution on an as needed basis;
4)Promote Jabil Huangpu site as the professional way such as the promotion, Jabil Huangpu image design, poster management etc.
5) Timely and effectively implement Corporate’s strategy, communication focus and relevant activities in Huangpu.
6) Plan, execute and monitor communication channels to make sure all smooth.
7) Maintain, manage and promote VI related programs in the factory.
1)Detail-oriented and strong and convincing communication skills.
2)Proficient in Microsoft Office (specializing in PowerPoint, Excel, Access) and Photoshop, CDR, IA, PR, AE etc;
3)Strong, clear and compelling writer under deadline; Good at on creating fantastic presentations and related content;
4) Fluency English Speaking, Listening and Writing, bachelor’s degree in Communications, HR, Advertising or related discipline.
5) Previous working experience gained in Media, 4A company or communication position in FIE/MNCs will be advantage.
6) Good at bilingual writing, able to deliver public speech
7) Good Image to be MCs for public event.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.