Responsible for system development, support, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and installing of business applications programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Drive business requirements gathering and gap analysis via conducting workshops, assessment of operational processes and analyzing how these can be implemented within SAP
- Deliver functional design documentation, test plan, coordinate UAT with SMEs
- Present proposed solutions to the design committee for approval
- Responsible for successful delivery of SAP module configuration
- Ability to propose design and implement interfaces to external systems
- Work with SAP developers implementing custom code solutions when necessary
- Typical projects include SAP implementations, upgrades, enhancement or extension of existing SAP application.
- May need to support non-SAP Inventory Control or Quality related system requirements.
- Work with cross-functional and cross-application teams to achieve optimal design matching business requirements.
- Maintain availability of system including assisting installation at plant sites, providing support to current users, monitoring the system and troubleshooting issues.
- Train and support for all plants including coordination with other plants and installation teams.
- Participate in development and rollout of new functionality.
- Assist in development of guidelines, checklist, procedures and training documentation.
- Ensure that projects are scheduled, planned to achieve the right balance of roadmap/strategic developments and necessary ongoing enhancements to maintain the integrity of the application/infrastructure.
- Ensure project communication is effective with all parties.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are ‘best in field’.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality).
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- To maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Or minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience, or equivalent education and experience in SAP Inventory Control & Quality Management
- Fluency in Mandarin is preferred as the successful candidate will liaise with counterparts in China.
- Must have a basic to advance understanding of the application module(s), the associated processes and basic module/application training.
Process knowledge and experience in inventory control, warehouse management & quality management is a plus.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.