Key Responsibilities (Essential Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following):
· Train new employees and/or temporary employees, and train existing employees on new protocols and procedures.
· Provide relief for employee’s breaks and lunch meal periods.
· Perform the duties of the Packer and Operator positions which includes but not limited to:
- Visually monitor the molding process to insure proper procedure, remove molded parts from injection molding machines and perform gross defect inspections on parts and packaging to insure they meet specifications.
- Lift and carry totes and boxes, pack finished product in boxes in accordance with either weight or count and affix the correct shipping label to the box.
- Verify line clearances.
· Employee will work in concert with the Shift Supervisor ensuring safe and efficient production.
· Required to train and learn the job responsibilities of the Lead Operator position, and act as the Back Up Lead when needed.
· Employee will read, comprehend, and maintain the operating policies and procedures of the Company as well as the requirements specified by FDA, OSHA, and other governmental agencies.
· Employee will read and comprehend specifications, blueprints, instructions, and written procedures.
· Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
· High School diploma or GED certificate required.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing and/or training role in a similar industry/environment.
· Satisfactory completion of training in Predisys and all products currently being manufactured.
· Must have familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices as well as all current Work Instructions and Product Specifications.
· Squat to lift and turn to the side while holding/lifting up to 25 pounds.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Ability to read and write English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Experience in the use of scale, tape gun, and/or machine, hand truck, digital caliper, digital micrometer, and basic measurement devices.
· Must be proficient with the use of computer including SAP, and Microsoft Outlook and Excel
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.