The DevOps Engineer is responsible for providing overall configuration policy for daily activities for development, deployment, integration, and testing. Ensures appropriate standards of documentation and management control for promotion of development releases across all environments and into production. Designs, Implements and automates repeatable processes for deployment of releases.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Familiar with the design, development and design in whole docker container lifecycle. Experienced in Docker and container techknowledge.
· Message queuing system ex RabbitMQ or similar queue mechanism solution design and support.
· Configuration management for web development and systems integration projects
· Administering and maintaining version control repository for source code, including but not limited to branch management for multiple releases and collaboration between multiple development teams
· Maintaining documentation and scripts describing system requirements for all build systems
· Deployment of agile development methodologies
· Designing, implementing, and automating development and deployment workflows in the cloud.
· Ensures promotion of development releases from non-production to production environments, ideally for windows and Linux-based systems
· Develop and maintain automated, zero-downtime deployment capability
· Understanding of Licensing and Contracts
· Exhibits strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Working knowledge of security team requirements including patching and deviations
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required
· Manufacturing support experience is additional.
· Basic knowledge of Open Source solutions
· Basic experience with modern programming languages such as java or C#
· Technical knowledge of Chef, OpenStack, AWS, SDN, MySQL, Hadoop
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Technology
· 3 to 5 years experience in a relevant Jabil IT position OR equivalent external work experience.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
1.與DCF(Digital Connected Factory )團隊一起深入的理解和支持DCF(Digital Connected Factory )團隊所支持的項目及產品
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.