The Asst Recruitment Manager will oversee the execution of larger site (or 2+ sites) staffing and/ or will oversee a team (5+) of recruiters/recruitment sourcing specialists. Additionally, this position will provide full life cycle recruiting of management level.
Develops, implements, and manages the recruitment policy, processes and tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead a recruiting team to source and acquire top talents to meet business needs.
· Work with Sr. Managers/Manager of Recruiting to develop effective recruitment sourcing channels, staffing reports and metrics.
· Work with regional and site HR Manager to provide a seamless recruiting service to the internal customers.
· Partner with hiring manager to understand business unit objectives and develop customized sourcing approaches and strategies.
· Responsible for tracking and reporting recruiting metrics and performance for monthly and quarterly reports/reviews.
· Comply with the labor laws and regulations; Oversee and monitor internal applicant tracking system, ensuring that all candidates and applicants are properly tracked and have a disposition.
· Maintain a strong network of industry contacts for potential sourcing and hiring
· Provide continual and ongoing support, coaching and development for recruiters with respect to sourcing, screening, matching and closing candidates.
· Generates a strong candidate pool for all client groups.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Prior experience building a recruiting infrastructure (i.e., recruiting policy, recruiting tools, resume tracking systems)
· Adaptable and flexible to change with strong ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects.
· Strong analytical problem solving skills and vendor management skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Ability to negotiate and influence others at all organization levels.
· Demonstrated experience facilitating change and leading process improvement.
· Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and support a team effectively.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Minimum of 5- 7 years Talent Acquisition experience, with a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience, preferably in a related industry required
· Strong in sourcing, interviewing, recruiting experience.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.