Fulfills customer Final Assembly requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assembles finished units per customer specifications.
- Coordinates with teammates to organize tasks requiring multiple team members to accomplish.
- Utilizes manual and automated lifting devices while adhering to product safety specifications.
- Organizes and maintains spare parts inventory and orders spare parts as needed to fill customer orders
- Replenishes stock or parts at workstation and audits material kits to ensure correct material is available
- Verifies correct documentation for build
- Reports scrap
- Reports downtime and updates Manufacturing Metrics as applicable
- Maintains clean and organized work area using 6s
- Actively participates in team activities and projects, communicates effectively to team, attends team meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Works safely at all times and complies with Environmental Health and Safety standards and work practices along with all other work rules
High school diploma or equivalent
Basic reading, writing and math skills required (i.e., 8th grade level).
Basic PC skills required (i.e., keyboarding, mouse usage, Windows usage, opening and closing programs and files using MS Windows).
Standing required 100% of the time
Frequently required to walk, bend, lift and carry equipment up to 50 lbs
Close vision for observation of finished product, reading drawings, prints, visual aids etc. and extended use of a computer monitor screen
THIS POSITION IS 3RD SHIFT
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
*** We are doing referral bonuses so if you were referred by a current Jabil employee, please make sure to list their name when you apply for the position. ***
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.