We have an opportunity created by new business coming in!
Analyzes current inventory levels as well as transactions related to the movement or transfer of materials both within the site as well as to external sources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reviews and follows-up of Cycle Counts.
· Analyzes discrepancies.
· Provides Solutions to Workcells.
· Analyzes performance metrics such as: down time, inventory adjustments, rework list, Backflush integrity, material returns, line inventory.
· Reviews Material flow.
· Authorizes adjustments of inventory discrepancies.
· Provides follow-up on Financial Reports (Backflush variations, consumption, etc.).
· Reviews RMA Processes.
· Leads a team of other Inventory Analysts.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.