Performs and adheres to health and safety, operational and quality work instructions, procedures and policies to ensure the production of quality product in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and procedures.
• Adherence to all Work Instructions/Procedures.
• Equipment Operation.
• Component Inspection.
• Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
• Ensure accurate completion of all relevant production documentation.
• Achieve all production targets.
• Maintain excellent Housekeeping at all times.
• Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
• Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position
• Leaving Certificate essential.
• Previous manufacturing experience essential.
• Experience of cGMP preferable.
• Previous Quality/Quality Control/Metrology experience an advantage.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Flexible, Committed and results orientated.
• Good numerical ability.
• Strong communication skills.
• Fluent English essential, written and spoken.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.