JOB POSITION : HR Strategic Program Manager
- Lead site HR initiatives and programs. Through data analysis or communications, extract and generalize key focuses in process enhancement, biz value adding, or resources integration, and drive implementation of the aligned measures/initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
- Work closely with Finance, production planning, BD in quarterly/yearly planning, follow-up and continuous improvement.
- Partner with site HR or other functions stakeholders to identify areas for improvement.
- Under the umbrella of JGP/site HR initiatives, partner with COE teams to integrate and enhance HR biz contributions by improving HR standards, and reengineering processes
- Help identify and implement new practices and processes that are not only “best in field” but adaptable to site needs.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Acute sense in numbers/analytics. Related work experience in financial analysis, process engineering is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and 3-5 year experience in PMO, HR BP, Financial analysis, or relevant roles.
- Analytical skills to present and interpret complex ideas through data and graphics in an appropriate business style.
- Ability to effectively present information to management and peers. Organize verbal and written ideas clearly
- Advanced PC skills, including MS Office and relevant software packages.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with changing priorities and deadlines.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.