Performs various technical activities for data molding; preventive and/or corrective maintenance, as well as operating the machining tools and equipment with appropriate safety equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs preventive maintenance of molding dices according to procedure and reports the status of the molds to the supervisor.
· Operates machining tools and equipment for preventive and/or corrective maintenance of the molds.
· Operates machining tools and equipment with proper safety equipment.
· Performs inventory of molding tools and parts and reports the status to supervisor.
· Maintains logs of all molds that have undergone preventative maintenance, as well as controlling each of the molds.
· Performs technical jobs such as machining.
· Follows the instructions of immediate supervisor and/or machining tech.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Machines and tools area knowledge
· Equipment inventory knowledge
· Mechanical skills
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.