This role is responsible for the design and deployment of IT processes to connect IT involvement with business, application, data and technology to drive standardization and sustainability, as well as process governance in Jabil, JGP (Jabil Green Point) division. The process architect will be facilitating cross-functional process design workshops to define service process and procedures based on industry best practices such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration). In addition, the role will lead deployed process review on a regular basis as part of the governance and support digital transformation to increase organization effectiveness and quality excellence, and to identify improvement opportunities across JGP IT.
- Design and implement Service Process Framework and architecture for JGP.
- Conduct Process Definition Workshop to design, review and improve service processes, as well as conduct service/process maturity assessment
- Conduct regular architecture, process and procedure reviews with the process owners to ensure that the deployed processes are updated and documented according to Jabil standards
- Maintain the service process and architecture ownership matrix (RACI) and advocate process-oriented culture and practices through education sessions
- Drive and facilitate service assurance activities such as peer review assessment for new or strategic projects prior to production
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields, with at least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience, preferably in the manufacturing or IT industry
- Proven experience in process innovation, development, measurement, and process analysis.
- Experienced in facilitating or managing large-scale cross-functional process projects for transformational and organizational change that achieved demonstrable results
- Good communication skills with people at all levels (senior management and working level team) and with excellent analytical and critical problems solving skills.
- Objectivity, perseverance, and an inquisitive mind are desirable qualities
- Candidates with TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework), PMP (Project Management Professional), ITIL, Six Sigma and Lean certification will have an added advantage
- Willing to learn new technologies such as cloud services (eg. AWS, Azure), BPM Tool (eg Archimate) and other services (eg DevOps, Mixed Reality, AI/ML, IIoT Edge/Cloud services).
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.