Maintains & supports business system applications. Develops and manages processes for change control and auditing on all Applications. Maintains System security for applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Enables and supports solutions and group of individuals involved in the development, governance, support, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and installing of business applications.
- Maintains & develops documentation for change control processes
- Troubleshoots production issues
- Manages Application Performance
- Functions as primary contact for all application issues
- Has responsibility for all Disaster Recovery setup and testing
- May work additional hours as needed. On call support requirements
- Tracks and reports application metrics
- Train and support, including coordination with other teams.
- Participate in development and roll-out of new functionality.
- Assist in development of guidelines, checklist, procedures and training documentation.
- Ensure project communication is effective with all parties.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Exchange knowledge and information to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- To be proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the IT department functions.
- To maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Good working knowledge of standard computer operating systems, i.e. Microsoft, Linux.
- Experience in Windows and Linux/Unix based infrastructure administration, including server deployment and software installation, troubleshooting, automation, scripting, monitoring and tuning.
- Familiarity with Agile and CI/CD methodologies and practices.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Good logical, analytical & mathematical skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Experience in Azure / AWS administration
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.